Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Infertility

My story

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Thank you, I know I am not alone in my struggle to have children. However, my struggle was years ago but my 2 miscarriages are still felt today. My first child I was not even trying to get pregnant at the time. I delivered a beautiful baby girl. When my daughter was two we though it was time for another child. I was tested, my husband was tested. I began taking medicine at $75. per pill. I was so frustrated I finally told the doctor we can't afford this anymore, if we are to have more children God will provide. When My daughter was eight years old I became pregnant. I then miscarried at 12weeks followed by a D&C. I immediately became pregnant again thought I was going to miscarry again. Went to the hospital the doctor an(OBGYN) said I would be back in the next few days or at the end of nine months. I did make it to 36 weeks when I gave birth to a healthy baby boy. When my son was two years old I became pregnant, miscarried at 12 weeks. No longer being able to handle the stress and upset I got a tubal ligation. Suffering a miscarriage is hard, but if the individual already deals with depression the suffering can be even more devastating.

Thank you.

Tina Morrison

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.