About the TODAY Parenting Team
What is this?
Parenting is hard. But it's so much easier when you've got a supportive community on your side. That's what the TODAY Parenting Team is: YOUR community, powered by YOU. Whether you're in the trenches with a newborn, navigating the teen years or enjoying your grandchildren, you have something to contribute. With the help of this community platform owned and operated by Tidal Labs, TODAY is collecting your stories, your photos and video, your advice, your questions and your answers. Be part of the TODAY family, along with the TODAY show anchors and guests. We’re all in this together!
Because you're the expert. Yes, you're the expert on your own children and your own experiences. We believe in the power of collective wisdom and we'd like to learn from you. By contributing, you can:
- Make connections with other, like-minded parents.
- Have your writing read by thousands of others.
- Earn badges and become a TODAY insider. You can even put this awesome TODAY contributor badge on your own site.
- Be featured on TODAY.com and the TODAY show.
How does this work?
- Start posting. Every month, TODAY editors will ask a question – or crowdsource one from the community -- which you can see on our front page at today.com/parentingteam. Write a post that answers our question and you may be featured on TODAY! You can post as often as you want. You can also upvote other people's posts. You must be a parent or guardian of any minor featured in any content that you post or you must have parental permission to do so.
- Your name, photos, content and comments may be featured or referenced on the TODAY show and its digital and social platforms. You may also be awarded badges like Top Contributor or TODAY Fave.
- That's it! You're in. Enjoy!
- Wait, one more thing: Spread the word! If you like the community here, share us on social media so your friends can join too. The more the merrier.
- And another! Sign up for the TODAY Parenting newsletter. You might see yourself sometime!
Be nice. That's basically it. This is a place for parents to find support and respect. Humor, we love. Snark at someone else's expense? Not so much. Please, no judging. The TODAY Parenting Team is here to celebrate parents and make all our lives easier and better. If someone's being a jerk, please tell us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Play nice, and don't make us put you in time out, because we totally will if needed.
Does anyone get paid?
Nope, this is a community powered by the desire to share solutions and swap stories. At times, there may be are specific incentives and prizes awarded.
Questions? Concerns? Suggestions? Three-ingredient crockpot recipes?
We want to hear from you. Email email@example.com.