My Christmas List:
- I've always been one to start celebrating the holidays early. I throw a Christmas In July party, because it helps me get through Summer. I put up my Christmas tree the morning after Halloween. And my "Holiday Hits Cruzin' Christmas" Spotify Playlist is on deck all year round. S
- So it makes sense that I'd be the helpful little elf to gather up my Mommy Blogger girlfriends to get a sneak peek of Holiday Programming from Disney Channel early!
- After a private screening of the much anticipated The Big City Greens Holiday Musical Episode my two kids binge-watched a whole season of BCG in the car driving to dinner and practically had their heads touching all dinner long.
- Is BCG the answer to peace amongst siblings?
- After all it is a show created and produced by two brothers Chris and Shane Houghton who work happily together making this show!
- It was a Christmas miracle. Laughing was heard. No stirring. No arguing. Just happy sounds from our two kids.
- I'd recommend the show to any parents with school-aged kids, girls or boys. I have one of each and they equally love it. THe Christmas Episode, original music and hilarious story is something I must tell you to watch as a while family. YOU will laugh just as much as your kids do. My hubby and I did!
- "Green Christmas" airs on Disney Channel Saturday, December 7, 9:30am
Wrapping it up:
On Christmas Eve, Tilly warns Cricket that he may not be on Santa's Nice List, so Cricket sets out to do as many good deeds as possible before the end of the day. Meanwhile, Gramma and Nancy try to come up with a last-minute gift for Bill.
The frosting on top:
Christopher Lloyd ("Back to the Future") guest stars as Santa Claus and Wendi McLendon-Covey ("The Goldbergs") returns as Nancy Green.
Put a bow on it:
See how the Houghton Brothers draw their most popular characters:
More about Chris & Shane:
Watch the Official Big City Greens YouTube Channel:
Photo Credits: Disney Channel/Disney Junior
THANK YOU to all these wonderful Mommy Bloggers who joined us for a very special pre-holiday Christmas PARTY! Follow momtourage on special media with Kristin Cruz so you can see more behind the scenes moments from Hollywood!