Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Class of 2020

The light will still shine on my beautiful girl, class of 2020

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

To my beautiful girl, words cannot express how proud we are of you. Ever since you were a little girl you have had this light inside of you. Your infections laugh and big heart have touched so many people in your life. From putting on concerts in the front yard, to dancing, singing, and acting. To cheering on the biggest stages, to having you and Olivia's films being recognized. I am so sorry that all of this has happened, that your seinor year has been taken away, the play you had the lead in, the prom you and your guy were so excited for. The laughter with your best friends, all of the prescious memories you have made through these last four years. Darling although we can't see you walk across that stage, you understand the weight, the world is taking on right now. We love you more then you'll ever know and we know that your life is going to be filled with so much happiness and love. Love your biggest fans, Mom, Dad, and Max❤️❤️

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.