Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Class of 2020

Three 2020 graduates 🎓

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

7eccc98b56167642ce2f9ecafff384f115cf1395.jpeg

Three 2020 graduates 🎓

All three of my girls are in the last year at their current school.

Chloe is in fifth grade, Jordan in eighth, Kylie in twelfth. They’re all three missing all the fun activities planned for this final year.

Not only that, my younger two are missing their dance competition season, which was just about to start. My oldest didn’t compete this year, to enjoy her final year in high school, but that’s not happening. She was lucky to get to finish out her comp cheer season, so we’re grateful for that!

My 8th grader already missed the most of the beginning of this year because of a bad accident. She started five weeks late and only just got to start dancing again and was ready to join her team but now it’s been ripped away from her.

My fifth grader is really missing her close friends and all her fun fifth grade events like the dance and promotion celebration.

But we’re doing our best to stay positive. With online school and Zoom dance classes, they're at least getting to communicate. They’re also getting a lot of together time and so far have mostly been making TikToks.

We’re all going through this together, and we’re safe and healthy. That’s the positive in this whole thing.

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.