Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Back to School 2021

A Few of My Favorite Things ... Gift Edition

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Tis the season for making lists and checking them twice! If you're looking for a few thoughtful gifts to give this holiday season, keep reading. This list even includes a couple teen entrepreneurs!

6c0f81b68d7378f0121520c1bd1d6e6fecbf4ac7.png

I ordered my scrunchies from Gifted Seams because the teen entrepreneur founder inspired me! She creates her accessories with second hand fabric in an effort to reduce textile waste. If you’re looking for stocking stuffers this holiday season, Gifted Seams sells chapstick holders, scrunchies, key fobs and zipper pouches. Follow them at @giftedseams on Instagram, TikTok, and Pinterest. You can buy a gift for a friend, family member, or yourself here: https://www.giftedseams.com/

I met Sheila virtually a few years ago. We have yet to meet in person, but that hasn't

b4cb6924ae3232f5f24e5200845f5f978b54b064.png

stopped me from being inspired by her instagram and recent book. When she released her book Sketch by Sketch, I bought it for myself and others. The book helps people create a daily sketching practice that shifts you from negative thinking and spiraling emotions into the realm of possibility. There are over 40 sketching prompts on a variety of topics and in the process of sketching, you will find new ways to process your experiences. Give the gift of creativity and healing to you and your friends - buy copies here.

6da19b15ec288f21bdb986a88d20c5b6f2f117a7.png

Ariela has been creating her bracelets for over a year now. They are extra special because each sale helps support the PET program at Helen Woodward Center. Ariela designs and makes each Lulu’s Bracelet and she even creates one-of-a-kind orders for birthdays and special occasions. So, if you want to give a gift this holiday season that looks beautiful and gives back, check out Lulu’s Bracelets.

What are some of your favorite things this holiday season?

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.