30 life tips as you grow up...
Love, Mom xo
1. Be silly!
2. Let your voice be heard. Don’t subdue your voice to make others comfortable.
3. Always wear a black shirt while doing a presentation... sweat stains are a thing.
4. Hydration is your friend.
5. Falling in love is breathtaking.
6. Pass out compliments.
8. Move your body each day.
9. Pay close attention to your gut.
10. Eat ice cream without any guilt.
11. Smile... you never know who needs it.
12. Putting on comfy clothes after a long day can change everything.
13. Sometimes all you need is a hug.
14. Reach out to a friend who has been distant and make sure everything is okay.
15. You can do anything for a short amount of time.
16. Make your bed each morning and open up the shades!
17. Sending a love letter in the mail is a beautiful thing.
18. Get fresh air each and every day, no matter the weather.
19. Own your opinions and feelings.
20. Always be your authentic self.
21. Sometimes a pink starburst can add a little bit of joy to your day.
22. Be open with your friends... you will all benefit.
23. Always challenge yourself.
24. Ask... the worse you can hear is no.
25. Laugh and laugh some more.
26. Hold hands.
27. Sometimes calling mom is all you need.
28. Love yourself beyond measure.
29. Take time to rest your body and mind.
30. Always know the world needs you!