This Veggie Pizza Bites recipe is exactly what you need for your next party, shower or just because! It’s super easy to make and it’s always a hit for any occasion. At our house, there’s never any leftovers.
Veggie Pizza Bites
- 2 cans Refrigerated Crescent Rolls
- 8 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 16 oz Sour Cream
- 1 packet (⅓ cup) dry Ranch Dressing mix
- ½ cup Broccoli florets
- ⅓ cup Cucumber slices (cut in quarters)
- 8 chopped Cherry Tomatoes
- ¼ cup shredded Carrots
- Pre-heat your oven to 375.
- Chop all of the veggies into even little bite-sized pieces.
- Unroll both cans and press dough evenly into the bottom and sides of ungreased raised edge baking sheet or jelly roll pan.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Let the crust cool completely.
- Mix together the cream cheese, sour cream and dressing mix until blended well.
- Spread the entire mixture over crust evenly.
- Decorate with vegetables, spacing them accordingly.
- Refrigerate your Veggie Pizza until you’re ready to serve. That’s it! I told you it was super easy to make.
See more pictures and full recipe at Lifeispoppin.com