This cheesecake takes only 15 minutes to make. And no baking required! Just let it rest for a few hours in the fridge and it is ready to be eaten!
No Bake Strawberry CheesecakePrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 2 hr
- (2) 8 oz. packages of Cream Cheese
- 2 ½ tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 10 tablespoons of butter, melted
- (2) packages of Graham Crackers
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 package of Strawberries, Sliced
- ½ teaspoon Lemon Zest
- In a gallon ziplock bag add graham crackers and crush using a rolling pin or hammer. Once the graham crackers are crumbs, add the melted butter and mix until well combined.
- In a 8 inch round baking dish press graham crackers into crust and up the sides. Place in the freezer for ten minutes.
- In the meantime, using a mixer beat cream cheese until smooth. Add sugar, vanilla extract, lemon zest, and lemon juice and mix again until well combined. Spoon mixture into crust.
- Add sliced strawberries around the edges or decorate however you would like!
- Let sit in fridge 2-3 hours and then enjoy!