These crispy and soft breakfast potatoes are easy to make in just 15 minutes. Don’t let the name fool you though, these potatoes would make a great side for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 4 yellow potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, uncooked
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Rinse the 4 yellow potatoes, and then dice them into cubes.
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Next, add the olive oil to the frying pan.
- Add the diced potatoes, bacon pieces, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or until the bacon and potatoes are nice and crispy!
- Then, remove from heat and serve!
An optional way to really make these breakfast potatoes amazing is to add in 1 Tbsp of syrup. This gives it a hint of sweet if you like sweet and savory dishes!
The recipe breakfast potatoes appeared first on Mom With Cookies.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!