These crispy and soft breakfast potatoes are easy to make in just 15 minutes. Don’t let the name fool you though, these potatoes would make a great side for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
Breakfast Potatoes with Bacon
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 4 yellow potatoes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 4 slices bacon, uncooked
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic salt
- Rinse the 4 yellow potatoes, and then dice them into cubes.
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 1 inch pieces and set aside.
- Next, add the olive oil to the frying pan.
- Add the diced potatoes, bacon pieces, salt, pepper, and garlic salt.
- Cook on medium heat for 15 minutes or until the bacon and potatoes are nice and crispy!
- Then, remove from heat and serve!