Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Finding Your Voice as a Parent

Why not me?

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

Some people lived a charmed life. It seems like everything falls into their lives. They may be the nicest person in the world, or a complete ass. I am not one of those people.

As I mentioned before, I honestly have the best parents, and the best kids. Everything always seems to work out for me, but right now, I have gone through 8 months of hell. A husband with no work, my life uncertain. I just want stability, and happiness. I do not need stuff. I try to be a good person, and I just feel that things are not going my way.

I am going to make a big life decision in the next week. It is time that I took care of me, and my kids. No more putting everyone else first, and trying to make everyone else happy. No more spending all of my money and time on everyone else.

I am going to take care of myself. I will be happy. If those who love me and are with me decide to go on this ride with me that is awesome. If people do not, then well, too bad. I know there are people out there who would do anything for me, and those are the only people I want around me. People who would do anything for me, and that I would return the favor.

Things I like right now

1. Lost
2 My friends and family are making me laugh
3. The anti-anxiety drugs that I took. I am feeling better

Things I do not like

1. people who are too self absorbed to see what is going on around them. people who blame everyone else in this life, and do not take a look into the mirror and realize they may be the problem
2. The fact that the house does not look like my house anymore.

121fe6e5c1f768aa1c9a53f635db59899f67d4da.jpg

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.