When I found out I was having twins, the first thought that came to my head was I am going to have to buy twonof everything and that is not cheap. I was so nervous. But after having my twins I figured out that was not the case. My twin registry would look something like this now.
- 2 Swings ( I went with Graco and they work great)
- One bath tub, preferably one that goes from newborn to when they are sitting up. ( I went with Summer infant lil luxury)
- 2 cribs, 1 crib with a changing table attached.
- A double stroller preferably one that grows with them. I have the Graco double stroller sit and stand one. Love it.
- 2 Convertable car seats
- Size Newborn and Size one diapers
- Tommee Tippee and Dr. Brown bottles
- Footed sleepers (I always buy from carter's)
- Lots of wet wipes
- Hand mitts for sleeping
- Burp rags
- NB-3 month clothes
- Play mat/activity mat
- 2 pack n plays
- Aveeno shampoo & body wash
- Aveeno calming wash
- Aveeno lotion
- Butt paste
- Chew toys
- 2 car seat covers for cold weather
- Baby hair brush
- Baby Tula carrier
- Baby monitor
- Crib sheets
- Changing table pad
- Formula carriers, waste money
- Wipe warmer
- Diaper genie
- Bottle warmer
- Steralizer, ( doctor recommended to boil everything)
- Camera to watch room
This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.