Indoor Air Pollution: Side Impact on Human Health
Nowadays, air pollution is hitting a huge section of our society and people, particularly people with heart disease, respiratory diseases, asthma, older adults, diabetes patience’s and pregnant women. According to doctors, it can be hazardous for our Children Future, as school running kids are proving too much to outdoor air pollution, which are changing their health and making them lungs affection & asthma.
Why it’s necessary to limit or reduce the dusty miles and mold that dirties our house air. As, it can be a purpose of causing different health problems and difficulties like coughing, Eyes & Throat irritation, Nose stuffiness, and wheezing.
Information to Protect Children from Indoor Air Pollution
Support your Home Ventilation System.
It’s your efficiency to give your family clean air to give them Healthy Life,to breathe. It would help if you always considered to buy a Home or Condo, which has proper airing. Clean Air will continue replacing the dirty air with fresh air inside the house.
In situation, your current home does not have a good air-conditioning way, you need to do something. See all the opportunities and try to communicate with some local interior designer to help you. For proper ventilation, it’s essential to keep your kitchen window always open, so that all pollution from cooking goes out of the window.
Through the evening time, open all your house doorways and windows to embrace the fresh air. But, in fact you are living in cities, where there is a red alert about the outside air, please avoid opening the doors in the evening. View some other time, as per your town guidelines.
Buy Air-Cleaning Plants
1) Rubber Plant (Ficus robusta): Most efficient at excluding formaldehyde from indoor air and easy to manage. They take less place in our homes, and they require a semi-sunlight to breathe. They swallow exhaled carbon dioxide and transform it to breathable oxygen.
2) Bamboo palm: This plant can remove formaldehyde from the air, trichloroethylene and benzene (industrial solvent, element from detergents, lubricants).
3) Areca Palm (Chrysalidocarpus lutescens): Many people favor to keep this plant in their Living Room. It can absorb poisonous gases such as carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide from the air and Pharmaldehyde and provide us with clean oxygen in our houses.
4) Snake Plant (Sansevieria Trifasciata): People usually prefer to place this plant in their Bedroom Area. The most important component of this plant is that it transforms carbon dioxide into oxygen in the night too and provides fresh Air in Bedroom field.
5) Money Plant (Epipremnum Aureum): Normally, people have this myth with this flower that by holding this plant in the room, the flow of funds will increase. But, many people do not understand that Money Plant picks the chemical toxins from the air and delivers fresh air into space.
Here are few more Indoor Plants, you can think purchasing.
Dracaena “Janet Craig” (Dracaena deremensis)
Philodendron (Philodendron sp.)
Golden Pothos (Scindapsus Aures)
Lady Palm (Rhapis excelsa)
Avoid Smoking Inside the House.
Say No to smoking inside the home and this is mainly for dads. Please withdraw smoking inside or outside your house. You must already be understanding its side impacts on your health, but smoking can be the most significant cause behind your home terrible air. Hence, Parents should produce a rule of avoiding smoking inside the house premises.
Withdraw Excess use of Cleaning Tool
Usually, Indoor Air Pollution arises from the practice of open fires, hazardous fuels or oxidization of perfumes, spray, polishing material and polishing agents. Hence, you should be warned, in what size you are using the washing agents in your home. Always, keep the washing tools in the corner of your house, may be in some box. Also, withdraw the natural aroma spray, as they can produce serious pollutants indoors.
Buy an Indoor Air Purifier
People should think about purchasing an Air Purifier to get cleared of dust and to enhance the indoor air condition of their home. It’s essential to think about buying an Air purifier. Especially if you have a pregnant in the home, Infants or Toddlers. For their health and to hold them safe from undesired health issues. There are many kinds of reasonable air purifier in the markets. You don’t need to buy any fancy air purifier, the value which suites your family requirement.
Keep your Pets Clean.
Do you understand that your pets fury takes in a lot of allergens, which requires to be taken care of. Don’t let your pets to sit on the sofa or beds, as they left their wool and dander bits. Try to hold your pets clean, as much as possible, to avoid undesired health problems. Some Air Purifier additionally has a filter, which excludes the hair and dander particles.
More Simple Tips:
- Make a habit of cleaning your home Air conditioner filters, particularly air wings on every weekend, to have the dust bits away from your room.
- Always clean or vacuum your house.
- Say no to work of chemical cleaning stuff, air fresheners and candles.
- You can analyze buying a dehumidifier to manage moisture and allergies.
- Try to wipe the clothes outside under the daylight. Elude drying the wet things inside the house balcony. And in the matter, if you don’t have any option, then always remember to unlock the windows.
- Keep your Kitchen doorways or window open for airing.
This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.