Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Open Discussion

Someday.

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

3047028ddc0e3aa278898454e4583a204bab76e5.jpg

Someday I won’t be woken up a hundred times in the middle-of-the-night for little snuggles or to dry little tears.

Someday I won’t have someone try to follow me to the bathroom or ask me to open a snack while I’m in the shower.

Someday I won’t get to watch my toddlers get soaked from splashing in their water table and drag mud all over the house after spending hours outside.

Someday I won’t have little hands reach for mine as we walk down the hallway at the crack of dawn.

Someday I won’t have little arms reach up and ask me to hold them as their head rests on my shoulder.

Someday I won’t have 20 Tupperware containers to clean everyday because they are obsessed with using Tupperware for everything.

Someday I won’t have little voices making up songs in the backseat.

Someday I won’t have little voices squealing “Yay, church!” as we head to Sunday service.

Someday I won’t have little voices say “you’re so beautiful, mommy.”

The days might be long.

The defeat might feel frequent.

But I’m holding on and embracing the chaos of raising tiny humans. For one day, I will get to cheer them on as they do the same.

But for today … I will just be.🖤

🚒🖤❤️ Fire Wife Chronicles: lizzychristian.com

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.