Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Open Discussion

Remembering 2020 well with your fam (even though it was a doozy) +living 2021 with intention

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

f773313f645eb7afd775df1b45a9adb05cf647e0.png

I know 2020 was a tough one for most of us, but I promise if you look back at the year there will be some good things you can pull out to celebrate and be grateful for before we head into 2021. There is something special about remembering and celebrating each year.

Here are some simple ideas:

GO THROUGH ALL YOUR PICTURES OF THE YEAR.

PICK OUT A FEW IMPORTANT ONES EACH MONTH. MAYBE A TRIP YOU TOOK BEFORE COVID SHUT DOWN, SPECIAL FAMILY TIME ACTIVITIES, CREATIVE WAYS YOU MADE LEMONADE OUT OF LEMONS.

AFTER YOU GET A FEW PICTURES FROM EACH MONTH PUT THEM IN AN ALBUM IN YOUR IPHONE CALLED “2020 YEAR IN REVIEW” IPHONE WILL EVEN MAKE A MEMORY VIDEO FOR YOU, JUST ADD THE MUSIC YOU WANT AND YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TIME LINE OF 2020.

(I ADDED VIDEOS TO MINE AND I WILL SURPRISE MY FAMILY AND WILL SHOW THEM ON THE TV SCREEN NEW YEAR'S EVE NIGHT. IT LOOKS SOMETHING LIKE THIS.)

Here are a few questions we will ask each other:

ca8565fd8052e05c4439172a9cefbf8e66c9dfb8.png

This is the perfect time to start talking about your family mission and values. We did this a few years ago and it was a game changer. We want families to be able to go through the year with purpose and intention as a family.

We have made a guide you can use to help your family with what is most important to your family and how you can live out these values together. Grab your guide here

We can't wait to see what you came up with, tag us @bestrongstory

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.