Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: I Feel Bad About...

When I feel bad, I remember all my daughter feels is loved

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

I feel bad because I’m not always the supermom I dreamt I would be.

I feel bad because sometimes I yell or become frustrated and she’s only 3.

I feel bad because I never wanted my daughter to see me cry, but she has.

I feel bad because somedays I’m so exhausted dinner is just whatever we can grab.

I feel bad because sometimes she wants to play dolls, but I’m too busy to spare 5 minutes.

84968b68334e7294b9a9ab41cb4beb0ab9707e93.jpeg

I feel bad because I often wonder what a mess my life would be if she weren't in it.

I feel bad because I obsess about her future and what she will be.

I feel bad because my biggest wish is for her to grow up and be nothing like me.

I feel bad because sometimes life gets to me and I feel overpowered.

I feel bad because somedays I feel less like her hero and more like a coward.

I feel bad because through it all she smiles and reminds me that she feels loved.

Because in her eyes I'm just a mother who is doing her best and should never feel bad or judged.

Brandi currently resides in Jacksonville, Florida and is mom to her beautiful daughter MacKenzie. She is the author and creator of the blog MacKenzieStyle.com where she shares her thoughts on parenting as well as beauty and fashion trends. Brandi is a firm believer that becoming a parent shouldn't completely change who you are and believes that it's important to love yourself post-baby. She is most passionate about fashion and being an inspiration to her readers as they travel along their own style journey.

Related video:

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.