Parents, you’ve got questions, we’ve got answers.

Or just as likely, we’ve got questions and you’ve got answers.

Challenge: Halloween Parade

Happy Halloween!

Vote up!
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Email this article

My children love dressing up similar for Halloween. This year they decided to do a Superhero theme. Heaven was Wonder Woman and Jr. was Superman. I usually either make their costumes or I add unique touches to them. This year I headed to Halloween city and bought their costumes. I admit I was a little lazy this year, and I did not add too many personalized touches. I did make Heaven the head piece and bangles Wonder Woman was known for wearing. The store accessories were way too expensive for my taste.

The children and I went to our neighborhood candy crawl a week before. They walked up and down the street to different store fronts. The store owners filled their bags with treats. Some of the store owners even gave out pastries. They ended that night with a magic and costume fashion show. Well, tonight is Halloween and we are going to have a Halloween party at home. Our Halloween parties are pretty basic with scary movies, music, cupcakes, pumpkin carving and the kids showing off their costumes. My children love Halloween. We keep it fun and simple. It doesn’t take much to make kids happy!

9f27391a14f348263b2474c6f078f51ad02623fd.jpg

dfa66be667c9770b02112d05fa7dae544aa755bc.jpg

This post comes from the TODAY Parenting Team community, where all members are welcome to post and discuss parenting solutions. Learn more and join us! Because we're all in this together.