This is a crock pot meal using chicken. Chili with a different twist.
White ChiliPrep Time: 20 min Cooking Time: 8 hr
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 4 cups whole kernel corn
- 2 cans diced tomatoes
- 2 cans black beans
- 2 ½ tablespoons chili powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons cumin
- 2 - 8 ounce packages cream cheese
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 jalapeno peppers diced
- 1 bell pepper diced
- salt to taste
- Put ingredients in slow cooker in this order: chicken, veggies, spices, cheese
- Cook 6-8 hours, stirring occasionally.
- When chicken is done, remove chicken from crock pot.
- Shred chicken, then stir chicken back into mixture left in crock pot.
- Serve with crackers or corn chips.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!