This Vegetable Egg White Frittata is perfect for breakfast, brunch, lunch, or dinner. Packed with protein it will sustain you throughout the day. Prepare it for your family or for out-of-town guests. It's sure to please all those that indulge!
Vegetable Egg White Frittata
- Servings: 1 wedge
- Yield: 6-8 Servings
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- 1 cup Yukon Gold potatoes, diced
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, sliced in half
- ½ cup raw brocolli, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 large Roasted Red Pepper, diced
- 32 oz. carton "All Whites" egg whites
- ½-¾ cup shredded cheddar cheese or your favorite brand
- Salt & Pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F degrees.
- In a large, oven safe saute pan, heat the olive oil and butter over medium heat.
- Add the potatoes, and onions, season with salt and pepper, and saute for approximately 5 minutes
- Add tomatoes, and broccoli for an additional 2 minutes until brocolli turns bright green
- Pour the egg whites over the vegetable mixture and sprinkle with cheese. Stir to blend. If desired add additional seasoning or herbs.
- Place saute pan into the oven, uncovered, and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until eggs have set.
- Remove from oven and cut into wedges to serve.