Check out my party dips for the big game. Use your slow cooker to do all the work. I have ten dips on my blog that you can check out. Here is my "Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Dip".
Top Ten Big Game Party DipsPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 2 hr
- 8 ounce cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 cup cooked chicken breast, shredded or cubed
- 1 cup sweet corn, drained
- 1 cup black beans, drained
- 8 ounce jan diced pimientos, drained
- 1 cup taco or enchilada sauce (mild or hot, your preference)
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- Garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, pickled avocado and chopped cilantro - if desired
- Add all ingredients to a slow cooker. Heat for 2-3 hours on high or 4-5 hours on low, or until cheese has melted.
- Garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, pickled avocado and/or chopped cilantro, if desired.
Chicken and Cheese Enchilada Dip