Easy, homemade Taco Seasoning Mix made from spices you already have in your pantry. Simple to whip up and better than those packet seasoning mixes that are loaded with sodium and preservatives. Make a big batch to have on hand for many Taco Tuesdays!
Taco Seasoning Mix
- Servings: 1 cup
- Prep Time: 5 min
- 4 tablespoons Ancho chili powder
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 3 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine all ingredients in a jar. Place the lid on the jar and shake to combine. Store in an airtight container in your pantry for up to 6 months.
For more recipes, visit The Suburban Soapbox!