This Sweet Grapefruit Margarita is the perfect, sweet treat for your next gathering (or a stressful Tuesday). It is refreshment at it’s best.
Sweet Grapefruit Margarita
- Yield: 2
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 limes, zested
- 2 pink grapefruits, juiced
- 1 pink grapefruit zested
- 3-4 oz of silver tequila
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp of sugar for rim
- grapefruit and lime slices for garnish
- Mix together sugar and zests from lime and grapefruit.
- Pour onto a flat plate. Rub the rim of two with lime juice from one slice of lime. Dip glass rim into sugar mixture.
- Mix all remaining ingredients, except for fruit slices, in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice to glasses. Pour in the mixture and garnish with fruit.
- I sprinkled a bit of leftover sugar on top of drinks. Bottoms up!
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!