This is always a crowd pleaser. A combo of feta cheese, cream cheese mixed with sundried tomato and basil Served on French bread drizzled with olive oil and toasted
Sundried Tomato with Feta Cheese and Basil Dip
- 8 ounces feta cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 small jar sundried tomatos in oil
- ½ cup chopped basil leaves
- 1 loaf fresh crispy french bread
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Mix together cream cheese and feta cheese. Chop up sundried tomatos into small pieces and add to cheese mixture then add ¼ cup fresh chopped basil. Put in refrigerator and let sit for 4 or more hours. If you let sit overnight it is even better
- Slice up french bread into ¼ in rounds then drizzle with olive oil. Bake at 400 degrees until brown.
- Serve the cold dip with the warm bread. Yumm. The mixture is also good as a stuffing for chicken breast.