A light, refreshing and very easy to make white wine sangria recipe that will start your summer off right.
Summer White Wine Sangria
- Yield: 4
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 min
- 1 bottle light white wine, such as Saving Blanc
- 2 cups seltzer
- ¼ cup superfine sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 lime, sliced
- 1 orange, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Ice, before serving
- Pour the white wine, seltzer and brandy into a tall pitcher.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice, mix well.
- Add the sliced lemon, lime and orange and mix.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, longer if possible to help intensify the flavors.
- To serve, pour over ice and garnish with a slice of fruit.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!