A very simple appetizer that everyone loves. Very easy to make, very tasty and gluten free.
Stuffed MushroomsPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 20 min
- 5 Scallions, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb breakfast sausage (or your favorite type of sausage)
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 lbs Large Mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 Tbls. Olive Oil
- heat a saute pan to medium heat
- Saute Scallions in 1 TBLS Olive Oil over medium heat for 2 minutes
- turn heat to medium high, add garlic and sausage, cook until sausage is cooked through about 7 minutes
- Off Heat, stir in 8 oz of cream cheese, stir to combine thoroughly
- stuff mushroom caps with filling
- bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 20 minutes or until hot and tops are slightly brown
- Serve warm
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!