An easy and delicious way to start the day, this Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie whips up in minutes and is as delicious as a milkshake. This is one healthy treat your kids (and you) will LOVE!
Strawberry Cheesecake Smoothie
- Servings: 2 smoothies
- Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¾ cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 ½ tablespoons agave nectar
- Place all ingredients in the pitcher of a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
For more easy recipes, visit The Suburban Soapbox.