For a beautiful and delicious Mother’s Day treat, whip up this easy No-Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse. Fresh strawberries are paired with cream cheese to create a luscious cheesecake filling. The filling sits on a bed of graham cracker crumbs and is topped with more crumbs, diced strawberries, and homemade whipped cream. Enjoy!
Strawberry Cheesecake Mousse
- 8 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and diced,
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin powder
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into pieces
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- Pulse 6 and ½ cups of the strawberries in a food processor until finely chopped. You may need to do this in 2 batches depending on how large the processing bowl is. Transfer to a large bowl and stir in ¼ cup of the sugar and salt. Cover and let sit for 1 hour.
- Strain the sugar soaked strawberries through a fine mesh sieve over a medium bowl. You should get about ¾ cups of juice from the berries. Measure out 3 tbsp of juice into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over the top. Let sit for 5 minutes to soften the gelatin. Transfer the remaining juice to a small saucepan and cook on medium-high heat until reduced to ¼ cup, about 10 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in the softened gelatin until completely dissolved. Whisk in the cream cheese until smooth and transfer to a large bowl.
See the full recipe and more on Baked by an Introvert.