Strawberries, lime and mint are muddled together then topped with a splash of rum before being finished off with champagne. This Strawberry Champagne Mojito is a great twist on the classic cuban cocktail.
Strawberry Champagne Mojito
- Servings: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 12-14 mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons superfine sugar or simple syrup
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces white rum
- 1 bottle champagne
- Place ¼ cup of strawberries, 3-4 mint leaves, 1 teaspoon sugar (or simple syrup) and 1 ounce of lime juice in the bottom of a champagne glass. Using a muddler, crush the strawberries and mint to release the oils. Stir in 1 ounce of rum. Top with champagne until the glass is filled.
- Garnish with strawberries and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Repeat with remaining cocktails.
For more recipes, visit The Suburban Soapbox.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!