Strawberries, lime and mint are muddled together then topped with a splash of rum before being finished off with champagne. This Strawberry Champagne Mojito is a great twist on the classic cuban cocktail.
Strawberry Champagne Mojito
- Servings: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 1 cup diced strawberries
- 12-14 mint leaves
- 4 teaspoons superfine sugar or simple syrup
- 4 ounces fresh lime juice
- 4 ounces white rum
- 1 bottle champagne
- Place ¼ cup of strawberries, 3-4 mint leaves, 1 teaspoon sugar (or simple syrup) and 1 ounce of lime juice in the bottom of a champagne glass. Using a muddler, crush the strawberries and mint to release the oils. Stir in 1 ounce of rum. Top with champagne until the glass is filled.
- Garnish with strawberries and fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Repeat with remaining cocktails.
For more recipes, visit The Suburban Soapbox.