The slight sweetness of the berries and pecans complement the feta, mushrooms and spinach very nicely. Add a maple balsamic dressing and you have heaven in a bowl!
Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad
- Yield: 6 - 8
- Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 bag of spinach, washed and drained
- ¾ cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup sliced mushrooms
- 2¼" slices red onion, quartered
- ¼ crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped candied pecans
- Balsamic dressing
- Place spinach in a mixing bowl.
- Add strawberries, mushrooms, onion, feta cheese and pecans.
- Drizzle with balsamic dressing and serve
For my maple balsamic dressing recipe click here