Easy, spicy and yummy
Spicy chicken over angel hair pastaPrep Time: 30 min Cooking Time: 40 min
- 3 Tbls. Olive oil
- 4 Hot cherry peppers, seeded and sliced
- 1onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, red or green, sliced
- 1 ½ pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into bite sized pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 14 oz can plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1pound Angel hair pasta
- Parmesan, to taste
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat. Add cherry peppers, onion, and bell peppers.
- Saute for 3 or 4 minutes. Add chicken, saute additional 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, 1 minute, then add chicken. Saute 3 to 4 minutes. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook pasta according to package, all dente
- Divide the pasta among 6 bowls, spoon chicken over pasta.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and EAT
Be cautious when cooking the hot cherry peppers, they may cause you to cough, and run from the kitchen, but, OH so worth the flavor