Marshmallow fluff sandwiched between two Ritz crackers, covered in milk chocolate and topped with a graham cracker crumble
- Servings: 2 cookies
- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 4 Ritz Crackers
- 2 Tablespoons of Marshmallow Fluff
- ½ cup Milk chocolate chips
- Graham cracker crumbs
- Spread 1 tablespoon of marshmallow fluff on 2 crackers.
- Place the extra cracker on top, to make a sandwich.
- Place the sandwiched crackers in the freezer for two minutes on a baking sheet.
- While the crackers are in the freezer, place the chocolate chips in a microwave safe container.
- Next put the chocolate in the microwave for a 30 second incriments until the chocolate has completely melted.
- Next, remove the crackers from the freezer and dip them into the melted chocolated, until it is fully coated.
- While the chocolate has not set, add the graham cracker crumbs and place the crackers back into the freezer for 2 minutes or until chocolate has completely hardened.
- Finally, remove S'mores from the freezer and enjoy.