The perfect amount of crunchy, spicy and delicious!
Smoked Buffalo Cauliflower & Summer Salad
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1.5 cups of your favorite wing sauce
- Wash a cut the stems off a full head of cauliflower.
- Place cauliflower onto a hot plate that is safe to use on a grill or smoker.
- Drizzle 1 cup of wing sauce on top of cauliflower.
- Put on the grill or smoker on medium heat until tender, checking every 15 minutes.
- Remove from grill, drizzle remaining ½ cup of wing sauce on the cauliflower.
- Serve on top of your favorite summer salad!