A healthy twist on your favorite spaghetti and meatballs dinner. Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs and Marinara is easy, healthy and extremely satisfying. Just three ingredients are added to the slow cooker and left to cook all day long for a simple dinner that the entire family will love.
Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash with Meatballs and Marinara
- Servings: 2 cups
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 4 hr
- 1 spaghetti squash, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1 25.5 ounce jar marinara sauce (or 3 cups homemade marinara)
- 1 12 ounce bag frozen meatballs (or 12-15 homemade meatballs
- Place the squash, cut side down, in the bottom of the slow cooker. Arrange the meatballs around the squash. Pour the sauce over the meatballs trying not to cover the squash. Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 6-7 hours. When the squash is done (it will be soft and can easily be pierced with a fork) transfer it to a bowl and allow to cool for a few minutes. When the squash is cool enough to handle, shred the insides with a fork and place in a bowl. Discard the skin.
- Top the spaghetti squash with the meatballs and marinara. Serve immediately.