We all lead busy lives but that doesn't mean we have to sacrifice great tasting food for the family the end of the day. This recipe and your crock pot will help make that possible!
Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken - 8 Minute Prep Time!
- 1 lb Chicken tenderloins or boneless chicken breast
- 1 Family sized can of Cream of Chicken Soup
- ⅔ cup of sour cream
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Assorted vegetables (for convenience I used a prepackaged bag with carrots, broccoli and cauliflower)
- salt and pepper to taste
- egg Noodles for a side
- Combine in a crockpot cream of chicken soup, sour cream, minced garlic, cheese and salt and pepper.
- Add chicken into sauce mixture, make certain to cover chicken with sauce.
- Add the vegetables on top of sauce and then add salt and pepper to taste to the vegetables.
- Cover and turn crock pot on low. Cooking times will depend on how thick chicken is. Because I used chicken tenderloins which are thinner, chicken was done after 4½ hours. If using a thicker chicken breast, continue in the crock pot until fully cooked.
- Before you are ready to serve, prepare egg noodle according to directions on bag.
- Stir sauce in crock pot prior to serving.
- Serve over egg noodles.