The flavor of your favorite strawberry cheesecake with half the calories!
Sinless Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- ½ block cream cheese
- ¼ cup confectioner's sugar
- splash vanilla
- 10-15 strawberries, hollowed
- To hollow strawberries, use a paring knife to slice diagonally into the strawberry so the top forms a cone shape when it is removed.
- Mix together cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar and vanilla until it is smooth and creamy.
- Stuff mixture into hollowed strawberries, refrigerate for 10 minutes and serve.
Living in Hawaii did something crazy to me—it curbed my sweet tooth during the extra hot months. I know, this is a little bit of crazy talk considering I LOVE sweets and it’s ALWAYS hot here, but when the spring months turn to summer, it’s simply too hot for me to want to eat anything too heavy. Now, I didn’t say it demolished it completely--I still get cravings for cheesecake (my kryptonite). These strawberries are the perfect balance and curb my cravings!
For more delicious dessert recipes, please check out my book "Sweet Eats & Dog Treats", available exclusively on iTunes.