Super easy make-ahead salad, that is fantastic alone or in a whole wheat tortilla or on a bed of mixed greens.
Shrimp and Veggie Salad
- 1 Lb Cooked Shrimp deveined and peeled, I used small salad shrimp
- 1 Pint Grape/Cherry Tomatoes, quartered
- 1 Cucumber chopped
- 15 oz reduced Sodium Black Beans, rinsed
- 1 tbsp Chipotle Chile in Adobo sauce, minced
- ¼ cup Cider Vinegar
- 3 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Cumin
- ¼ cup Cilantro
- Salt to taste
- Mix vinegar, oil, chipolte pepper, cumin and salt in large bowl.
- Add all Veggies, shrimp and black beans. Mix. Great as a healthy snack on the go, on a bed of mixed greens or in a whole wheat tortilla.