Instead of the traditional jalapeño popper for your game day, add the extra flavor with some sausage!
Sausage & Cream Cheese Stuffed Jalapeños
- 6-8 whole Jalapeños, halved and de-seeded.
- 2 tablespoons Sour Cream.
- 8 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 lb Ground Hot Sausage.
- Salt & Pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease.
- In a medium skillet brown sausage. Drain excess fat.
- In a medium bowl mix Sour Cream, Cream Cheese, Sausage, and Salt & Pepper.
- Spoon mixture in Jalapeno halves until stuffed full. Place on baking sheet. Bake 10-15 minutes or until peppers are softened.
Visit blushandbasil.com for more recipes