If you love a great Reuben sandwich like I do, you'll love this dip! I also have 3 different ways to serve this dip.
Reuben DipPrep Time: 10 min Cooking Time: 30 min
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup thousand island dressing (or home made recipe below)
- ¼ cup dill relish
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cooked corned beef or pastrami, chopped
- 14.5 ounce can sauerkraut, drained
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix together until thoroughly combined.
- Add mixture to a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. (Or add to a slow cooker for 3 hours on high or 6 hours on low). If added to a slow cooker, I would double this recipe.
- Serve with rye crisps, pretzel balls, crackers and/or chips.
3 ways to serve this-
#1 Casserole Dish or Slow Cooker
#2 Add mixture to individual cocktail rye bread and bake at 375 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
#3 Heat this mixture, then add to a hollowed out pumpkernickel bread bowl.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!