These Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles are a great way to start your day as an easy, on-the-go breakfast! Plus they taste just like pumpkin pie!
Pumpkin Parfait Breakfast Popsicles
- Servings: 1 popsicle
- Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- 20 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 1 ½ teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup granola
- In a medium bowl add the yogurt, honey, pumpkin pie spice, and pumpkin puree. Stir until combined.
- Fill the popsicle molds half-way with the mixture (I used 2 scoops from my 1 ½ Tablespoon scoop).
- Add some granola and press it lightly into the molds. Then fill the molds to the top with another 1 ½ tablespoon scoop of the yogurt mixture.
- Insert a popsicle stick into each mold, cover and freeze at least 6 hours before serving.