The perfect lemon-limey, tangy, tart, slightly spicy cocktail to enjoy anytime or make for Taco Tuesday!
Preserved Lemon Spicy Margarita
- Yield: 1 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- ¼ preserved lemon, cut into thin strips (about 4)
- 1 tsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 1½ ounce silver tequila
- ¾ ounce Ancho Chili Liqueur
- ½ ounce freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ ounce freshly squeezed lime juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- coarse salt to line the glass rim
- ice cubes
- Place the preserved lemon strips and cilantro in cocktail shaker and muddle together for a minute or two. Add all of the remaining ingredients to the lemon and cilantro mixture in the cocktail shaker. Shake well.
- Place some coarse salt on shallow bowl, lightly wet rim of glass, and dip into salt so it coats the rim on all sides. Add the desired amount of ice to the glass and carefully pour in the prepared margarita mixture.
- Cheers to a good life!
See the full recipe on the blog!! http://www.tastyeverafter.com/giveaway-preserved-lemon-spicy-margarita/
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!