Easy slow cooker Pork Sliders with lots of flavor and can feed a crowd!
- Yield: 24
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 7 hr
- 2½ pounds pork roast
- 1 teaspoon Stubb's Pork Rub
- ½ Stubb's Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce
- 24 rolls
- 24 slices american cheese
- Sprinkle Stubb's Pork Rub over each side of the roast.
- Place in slow cooker and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- When cooked, shred pork.
- Add Stubb's Sweet Black Pepper Anytime Sauce to the pork and mix well.
- To assemble sliders. Divide up pork onto each bun.
- Top with cheese.
- Serve and ENJOY!
We have moved within the last year and found ourselves without a grill. But that is okay because we have our slow cooker that cooks the best meat! So we throw some pork in and a few hours later have these amazing Pork Sliders! ENJOY!
For more recipes visit Nancy over at her blog, The Bitter Side of Sweet.