Banana bread is a great breakfast idea, but one way to upgrade it is by adding some chopped pineapple! Unlike most other banana breads, this pineapple banana bread is bursting with flavor thanks to the chopped pineapple in every bite.
Pineapple Banana BreadPrep Time: 15 min Cooking Time: 55 min
- ½ cup salted butter (melted)
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas (starting to go brown)
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pineapples or pineapple tidbits
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel the bananas and place them in your mixing bowl. Using the whisk attachment, run this for about a minute until the bananas are mashed.
- Then, add the melted butter to the mashed bananas.
- Next, add both the brown sugar, the granulated sugar, and the eggs and mix until smooth for about a minute. Add your vanilla and baking soda next and mix until fully incorporated.
- Finally, you will add the flour ½ cup at a time, making sure to mix well between each addition. The last step is to add the pineapples to the batter and stir until they are evenly distributed.
- Pour the batter into a greased loaf pan or ceramic non-stick loaf pan and cook for 55-60 minutes. Rotate half-way through the cooking time.