These Pimento Cheese BLT Sliders are quick to throw together and beyond delicious. There is something so comforting about a BLT sandwich and then add pimento cheese… OMG it is fabulous!
Pimento Cheese BLT Sliders
- Yield: 12 sandwiches
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 pound thick-cut bacon (about 8 slices)
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar, grated (about 2 cups)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons chopped roasted red pepper from a jar
- 2 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 24 slices soft white french bread
- 3 plum tomatoes, sliced ¼” thick
- 3 cups mixed greens or trimmed arugula
- Preheat oven to 400°. Bake bacon on 2 foil-lined rimmed baking sheets, rotating halfway through, until bacon is brown and crisp, 18–20 minutes; drain on paper towels.
- Meanwhile, mix cheese, mayonnaise, red pepper, and jalapeños in a medium bowl; season pimiento cheese with salt and pepper.
- Toast bread. Spread half of bread slices with pimiento cheese. Build sandwiches with bacon, tomatoes, mixed greens, and remaining bread slices.
- DO AHEAD: Pimiento cheese can be made 2 days ahead; cover and chill. Sandwiches can be assembled 3 hours ahead; wrap tightly and chill.