An easy, homemade gift that’s simple and so amazingly tasty, you may have a hard time giving them away. Perfect in a gift basket or to serve at your upcoming holiday parties.
Peppermint Mocha Hot Chocolate Stirrers
- Servings: 1 stirrer
- Yield: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 12 ounces high quality chopped dark chocolate ( I used GODIVA 72% Dark Chocolate Bar)
- ½ teaspoon peppermint extract
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee granules
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate for 30 seconds and stir. Continue melting at 15 second intervals stirring each time until the chocolate is smooth. Stir in the peppermint extract and coffee granules. Stir until smooth.
- Spoon the chocolate into candy molds or an ice cube tray. Insert coffee stirrers and transfer to the freezer for 15-20 minutes or until firm. Remove from the mold and wrap in candy wrappers. Store at room temperature.
Do not use chocolate chips for this recipe. Just don't.