These Peanut Butter Snowballs are so easy, you won't even need to turn your oven on! Plus there's some flax seed hidden in there... a dessert with health benefits!!
Peanut Butter Snowballs (+ video!)
- Servings: 1 Ball
- Prep Time: 20 min
- 1 ½ cup oats
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ⅓ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- confectioners sugar
- Combine the oats, ground flax, chocolate chips, pecans and cinnamon.
- Add the peanut butter and honey. Mix until all of the ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Roll the mixture into small balls.
- Coat in confectioners sugar.
See more photos in the original post on Lake Shore Lady > http://www.lakeshorelady.com/2014/11/peanut-butter-snowballs.html
And you can watch me make these cute little snowballs on WGN Morning News > http://www.lakeshorelady.com/2016/12/pb-snowballs-and-candied-pecans-on-wgn.html
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!