Chicken parmesan is always a huge hit, but it takes a lot of time to make. I love this recipe because it takes all of those flavors and turns them into a one pot dish that is ready in no time flat.
One Pot Chicken Parmesan
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 15 min
- 10 ounces farfalle pasta
- 1 16 ounce jar tomato sauce
- 16 ounce water
- 2 cups broccoli
- 2 cups shredded, cooked chicken
- 6 ounces crumbled mozzarella cheese
- Parsley for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring the tomato sauce and water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook 8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli and chicken and cook for 5 additional minutes, until the pasta is tender.
- Remove the pan from the heat and add in the mozzarella cheese, stirring to combine. There should be pockets of cheesy goodness. Serve immediately, garnished with parsley. Leftovers may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave in 30 second increments until hot.