Quick, easy and delicious One Pot Beef Stroganoff!! Perfect for a weeknight meal and will have your family asking for seconds!
One Pot Beef StroganoffPrep Time: 5 min Cooking Time: 30 min
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 16 oz cremini mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 to 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 lb of lean ground beef
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 4 cups beef stock
- 8 oz. egg noodles
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch slurry; if needed
- Parsley for garnish
- Using a large pot or large saute pan, heat the olive oil over medium high heat. Add the mushrooms and season with salt and pepper. Add in the onions and garlic. Cook until the onions are translucent.
- Add the ground beef and cook until all browned. Stir in the paprika. Add in beef stock and egg noodles. Stir together and cover with lid. Let simmer for about 15 to 20 minutes. Lower the heat, mix in the sour cream and cornstarch slurry. Stir until thickened.
- Garnish with parsley, serve and enjoy!
Our live-in babysitter would make this for me, my brother and sister. I have fond memories of eating Beef Stroganoff .. and now, my kids love this recipe too!