No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream is an ideal way to celebrate your love for strawberries even when they aren't in season. Made with frozen strawberries and two other ingredients, this dairy free ice cream is ready in minutes. It's quick enough to whip up when you have a craving but dresses up nicely when you're having friends over for a dinner party.
No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream in 5 Minutes
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 min
- 1 pound sliced frozen strawberries
- 4 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 5 tbsp. almond milk
- n the bowl of a food processor mix strawberries and 1 tbsp. maple syrup until strawberries are broken up into small pieces.
- Add 2 tbsp. maple syrup and 2 tbsp. almond milk, mix until incorporated. Scrape bottom of the bowl.
- Add remaining syrup and almond milk, mixing until well combined. Mixture may still appear to be in small separate pieces.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Using a large spoon, press it together into a round form. Your ice cream is now ready to scoop.
- Serve and enjoy!
I like to buy a pound of fresh strawberries, wash, slice and freeze on a cookie sheet. After completely frozen you can transfer to a bag and continue to store in the freezer. Recipe makes approximately 6 scoops. Mixture will not become a cohesive ball while in the food processor but once added to the mixing bowl, it will form into scoops. This is best made right before serving.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!