This recipe combines egg in a nest with deluxe grilled cheese for the rushed but refined pallet
- Servings: 1
- Yield: 1
- Prep Time: 5 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- Pepper bacon
- Honey ham
- Muenster cheese
- Ghost pepper salt
- Cut out hole about the size of a shot glass in 1 piece of bread
- Melt butter in small pan
- Put bread with hole in pan
- Crack egg in hole
- Cook lightly then flip
- Immediately after flipping, add cheese so it will melt
- Add cooked bacon, honey ham, thin sliced pear.
- Lightly sprinkle ghost pepper salt over the top
- Add top piece of bread with butter on top.
- Flip and cook until bottom piece of bread is lightly toasted
- Remove from heat and enjoy!