My only rule for healthy recipes is it has to taste unhealthy like this light oreo smoothie does.
Light Oreo Smoothie
- Yield: 1-2 servings
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cooking Time: 5 min
- 1 frozen medium sized banana cut in slices
- ¼ cup vanilla greek yogurt
- ½- cup milk (I always use coconut milk)
- ½ teaspoon sweetener (optional)
- 2 Oreo cookies or other chocolate sandwich cookies
- Garnish: additional crumbled chocolate sandwich cookies for garnish
- Blend frozen banana, yogurt, milk and sweetener to your blender and blend until smooth.
- Lastly add in Oreos and blend for a few seconds until it is chopped and mixed through.
- Pour mixture in glasses, garnish with cookie crumbles and serve.
This post comes from the TODAY Food Club community, where anyone can write posts, ask questions and share advice. Learn more and join us!